The Comprehensive Film and Video Production Program is eight months and designed to teach students all aspects of high defnition development and production. From basic courses all the way through advanced, students receive hands-on education using up-to-date technology found in the field and used by professionals worldwide for any type of production.
Learn the technique of shooting in HD, work hands-on directing short films and producing music videos and product commercials, and edit inside Apple’s Final Cut Studio. Throughout the program, cover the states of Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, Visual Effects and DVD Authoring.
Each course spans two month and includes projects that develop skills applicable to the real world.
8 Months in Length :: 358 Total Clock Hours
- 256 Clock Hours of Instruction
- 64 Clock Hours of Independent Lab
- 8 Clock Hours of Career Development
- 30 Clock Hours of Internship
- FVP101 - Video Development and Pre Production - 32 Clock Hours of Instruction
- FVP102 - Production - 48 Clock Hours of Instruction / 8 Clock Hours of Career Development
- FVP103 - Post Production - 24 Clock Hours of Instruction / 16 Clock Hours of Lab
- FVP104 - Advanced Production - 40 Clock Hours of Instruction / 16 Clock Hours of Lab
- FVP105 - Motion Graphics and Visual Effects - 32 Clock Hours of Instruction / 16 Clock Hours of Lab
- FVP106 - Short Film - 24 Clock Hours of Instruction / 16 Clock Hours of Lab
- FVP107 - Advanced Post Production - 24 Clock Hours of Instruction
- FVP108 - Marketing and Demo Reels - 32 Clock Hours of Instruction
- FVP109 - Student Internship - 30 Clock Hours of Instruction