Department: Education – Digital Media
The F.I.R.S.T. School offers a fun, challenging work environment the supports teamwork and inspires professional excellence. When you consider a career with the F.I.R.S.T. School, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about the education they provide.
The F.I.R.S.T. School seeks an Assistant Admissions Advisor to join the Admissions Team and mentor under the Director of Admissions. Assistant training will take up to six months.
- Work directly and meet with the Director and other advisors as needed
- Conduct phone interviews with prospective students
- Must be able to listen, acknowledge and consider the needs of each student individually
- Daily activity reports
- Provide information about the programs we offer, the school environment and career opportunities
- Participation in department events, staff meetings, continuing education, and open houses
- School Tours
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- Open and receptive to coaching/training/learning
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sales and closing skills
- Outstanding telephone, interview, and customer service skills
- Capable to work independently and as a team
- High standards of ethics, integrity and dependability
A minimum of 1-2 years of successful sales experience, customer service, telesales. Educational sales and knowledge in the fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production are a plus. Applicant must have strong communication skills, an up-beat personality and be dependable.
All faculty work directly from the F.I.R.S.T. School campus, located in Orlando, FL.
Salary: The F.I.R.S.T. School offers a competitive salary.
If you are motivated and want to be part of a growing company, take the next step to join the F.I.R.S.T. School team!