Requirements for Consideration:
- Prospective students must have proof of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- If an applicant is under the age of 18, he/she must provide written consent of a parent or guardian.
- Applicants need not have previous experience, but a strong desire to work in the field of choice is necessary.
- Applicants should also possess basic computer and Internet skills.
- All prospective students must complete an interview in person or by telephone with an Admissions Advisor. Interviews are used to assess the applicant’s personal goals and their correlation to the skills and experience offered at the F.I.R.S.T. School.
In order to apply, you must fully complete and submit the required information in our Application Standards. You can access an Application Package the following ways:
- Request one online
- Call us at 407.316.8310 or toll free at 888-9FIRST1
- Mail your request to:
The F.I.R.S.T. School
2309 Silver Star Road,
Orlando, FL 32801
Please be sure to include your name, complete mailing address and phone number when requesting your admissions package online or by mail.